Sony VPL-VW325ES UHD 4K (discontinué)
– Ultra HD, 4K (SXRD 4096 x 2160)
– 1500 Lumens
(remplacé par Sony VPL-XW5000ES)
Sony VPL-VW325ES projector
Full Specifications and Features VW325ES
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D)
- 49.5 x 20.5 x 46.3 cm
- Approx. 31 lb (14 kg)
- DISPLAY SYSTEM
- 4K SXRD™ panel, projection system
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 720 x 576/50p, 720 x 480/60p, 1280 x 720/50p, 1280 x 720/60p, 1920 x 1080/50i, 1920 x 1080/60i, 1920 x 1080/24p, 1920 x 1080/50p, 1920 x 1080/60p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840 x 2160/50p, 3840 x 2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096 x 2160/50p, 4096 x 2160/60p
- LIGHT SOURCE
- High-pressure mercury lamp, 225 W type
- PICTURE PROCESSOR
- X1™ for projector
- EFFECTIVE DISPLAY SIZE
- 0.74″ x 3
- EFFECTIVE PIXELS
- 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- PROJECTION LENS SHIFT
- Vertical: +85% -80% Horizontal: +/-31%
- THROW RATIO
- 1.38 : 1 to 2.83 : 1
- PROJECTION LENS ZOOM / FOCUS
- Powered (Approx. x2.06)
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS
- HDMI (2 INPUTS) – Digital RGB/Y Pb/Cb Pr/Cr, IR IN – Minijack, LAN – RJ45, 10Base-T/100BASE-TX, REMOTE – RS-232C, D-sub 9-pin (male), TRIGGER – Minijack, DC 12 V Max. 100 mA, USB – DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- 41 °F to 95 °F (5 °C to 35 °C)/35% to 85% (no condensation)
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY
- -4 °F to +140 °F (-20 °C to +60 °C)/10% to 90% (no condensation)
- ACOUSTIC NOISE
- 26 dB
- POWER REQUIREMENT
- AC 100 V to 240 V, 4.0 A to 1.7 A, 50/60 Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- 390 W
- LIGHT OUTPUT
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
- COLOR LIGHT OUTPUT
- 1,500 lm (Lamp mode: High)
Eco and energy saving
- POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY MODE)
- 0.4 W (When « Remote Start » is set to « Off »)
- POWER CONSUMPTION (NETWORKED STANDBY MODE) – TERMINALS
- 1.0 W (LAN) (When « Remote Start » is set to « On ») When a LAN terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).
- STANDBY MODE ACTIVATED
- After about 10 Minutes
What’s In The Box
- Remote Control (RM-PJ28)
- Size AA (R6) manganese batteries (2)
- AC Power Cord (1)
- Lens Cap (1)
- Operating Instructions (CD-ROM)
- Quick Reference Manual (1)
- Safety Regulations (1)
Native 4K SXRD™ panel
The advanced SXRD™ (Silicon X-tal Reflective Display) panel technology featured in Sony’s home-theater projectors delivers native 4K-resolution (4096 x 2160) images with 8.8 million pixels for an incredibly lifelike picture. SXRD projection offers rich, inky blacks as well as clear cinematic motion and image smoothness, and can reproduce vibrant colors with more tones and textures than a standard projector system.
X1™ for projector
X1™ for projector takes our acclaimed BRAVIA TV video processing and optimizes it for projection. This processor combines innovative technologies for high-precision frame analysis, enabling features like the Dynamic HDR Enhancer and Super Resolution.
1500 lumens for high brightness
Savor the action with up to 1,500 lumens of brightness, generated by a 225-W lamp, for vibrant images even on screens up to 300 » (762 cm) (diag.). Enjoy up to 6,000 hours of viewing time (in low mode) from a long-lasting lamp. This means fewer lamp swaps, simpler maintenance, and lower running costs.
4K aspherical lens for more clarity
The primary projection lens features a large-diameter aspherical element for corner-to-corner sharpness.
Super-resolution Reality Creation for 4K content
Sony’s exclusive Reality Creation technology analyzes images right down to the pixel level. It then employs pattern-matching algorithms developed over years of movie production to enhance details without increasing digital picture noise. It also upscales existing Full HD Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD movies to near-4K quality.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
The Dynamic HDR Enhancer powered by X1™ for projector delivers the best contrast by processing HDR content scene by scene. It further enhances the contrast which makes bright scenes brighter and dark scenes darker to deliver compelling 4K HDR images.
HDR compatibility: every image comes to life
Get the most from today’s UHD Blu-ray discs and streaming services with High Dynamic Range. HDR video offers an expanded brightness range that delivers more realistic high-contrast images and brilliant color. Compatible with both HDR10 and HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) formats, Sony’s home-theater projectors reproduce color and contrast that’s faithful to the creators’ intent.
Motorized zoom lens and wide lens shift
Installing this projector in your room is easy with a 2.06x motorized zoom and a wide lens-shift range. Adjust the position of the projector by up to 85% vertically and 31% horizontally using lossless optical adjustments, to get just the right angle for your movies.
The powerful video processor in the VPL-VW325ES offers Motionflow™ for smooth and clear motion, even when viewing 4K content. Motionflow™ is best for fast-moving sports content, as it adds frames to reduce blur while maintaining brightness. Theater purists can choose True Theater mode to retain the original 24fps.
The lamp in this product contains mercury. Disposal of these materials may be regulated due to environmental considerations. For disposal or recycling information, please contact your local authorities or association.
Make the home theater experience bigger and better than ever.
Sony 4K projectors are compatible with IMAX Enhanced content, making them ready to deliver the bigger, more breathtaking IMAX visuals you love in compatible content. Take advantage of the size of your projector screen with movies that become even more immersive with IMAX Enhanced.