- Premium black ash finish.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille.
- Front-firing 10” driver.
- Front-firing 3.5″ high-flow port with inner/outer port flares.
- Rigid and strong cabinet construction.
- Detachable power cord.
- Cabinet Dimensions: 18.9″ (H) x 15″ (W) x 19.4″ (D) (without grille).
- Overall Dimensions: 18.9″ (H) x 15″ (W) x 20″ (D) (with grille).
- Weight (unboxed): 46 pounds.
- Shipped Dimensions: 24″ (H) x 24″ (W) x 20″ (D).
- Shipped Weight: 60 pounds.
- SVS 10″ high-performance driver.
- FEA-optimized motor technology for low distortion.
- High-power voice coil for excellent thermal management.
- Long-throw suspension for high output at deep frequencies.
- Lightweight cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response.
- Rubber surround for durability and long-life.
- Dual high-grade ferrite magnets.
- Vented pole piece for greater cooling and low noise.
- Sledge STA-300D with 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- 300 watts (720 watts peak dynamic).
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions.
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections.
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections.
- Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting.
- Continuously variable volume and phase controls.
- Input impedance – 47 kΩ (unbalanced RCA) / 2 kΩ (speaker level)
Vous aimerez peut-être aussi…
SVS PB-2000 12″ SubwooferLire la suite
Featuring Ultra Series technology, the SVS PB-2000 subwoofer unleashes effortless, commanding bass down to 17 Hz with exceptional detail and musicality.
SVS SB-2000 12″ SubwooferLire la suite
The SVS SB-2000 Subwoofer is the best-selling SVS subwoofer for its combination of effortless power, pinpoint accuracy, flawless transient response, uncompromised musicality, and intelligent processing from a relatively compact cabinet that easily integrates into any system.