Panamax M5400-PM Max 5400 Power Management with Voltage Regulation, 2U, 11 Outlets
The M5400-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between five isolated outlet banks, including two high-current outlets, so that any noise generated by an audio/video component cannot contaminate the power supplied to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
- Voltage Regulation: Enhance system performance and extend equipment lifespan by delivering a consistent level of optimal power to your devices.
- AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring): Safeguard equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting and reconnecting power when safe conditions return.
- High Current Outlets: Two outlets for high-power-demand equipment (Amplifiers/Subwoofers).
- USB Charger: Front-panel 500mA USB charger. Note that it may not be compatible with all devices; check the manufacturer’s power specifications for your USB device.
- Gaming LAN Port: Convenient access to the LAN port on the front panel, perfect for online gaming.
- 5 Isolated Outlet Banks: Prevents noise contamination between components by isolating outlet banks from each other.
- 12 Volt Trigger: Enables source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5400-PM.
- Power Sequencing: Protects against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 11 Outlets: Five always-on, four switched, and two high-current switched outlets.
- UL1449 Suppression Rating: 330V
- Peak Impulse Current: 72,000 A
- Energy Dissipation: 2125 Joules
- LAN Circuits – Wires Protected: 8-Wires
- LAN Circuits – Connectors: RJ-45
- LAN Circuits – Compatibility: 10/100bT
- LAN Circuits – Clamping Level: 52V
- USB Circuit – Power Delivery: 500 mA @ 5VDC
- USB Circuit – Jacks: USB-A
- Telco Protection – Wires Protected: 2-Wire, Pins 4 & 5
- Telco Protection – Suppression Modes: Metallic & Longitudinal
- Telco Protection – Fuseless/Auto-resetting: Yes
- Telco Protection – Connectors: RJ-11
- Telco Protection – Clamping Level: 260V
- Telco Protection – Capacitance: 30pf (approx.)
- Universal Coax Protection – Shielded: Yes
- Coax Protection – Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
- Coax Protection – HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
- Coax Protection – Frequency Range: 0 MHz – 2.2 GHz
- Coax Protection – Connections: Female “F,” Gold Plated
- Coax Protection – Clamping Level: 75V
- Coax Protection – Bidirectional: Yes