Showing 1–12 of 22 results
DynaBox is a unique retrofitable ceiling speaker enclosure that completely encases the speaker, effectively reducing sound migration between rooms, ceilings and floors. DynaBox projects more clear sound into the room and reduces unwanted sound traveling outside the room
Dynamat DynaMat Xtreme
Unwanted noise produced by vibrating sheet metal is a common problem in every household. Dishwashers, air conditioners, duct work and piping create irritating noise problems that keep you from enjoying music, movies and everyday family life. All these items are made from sheet metal and can be made quiet with an application of Dynamat.
Dynamat DynaMat Xtreme BulkPack
Kit contains nine 18" x 32" pieces of Dynamat Xtreme for rear decks, doors, floors and trunk floors. Unlike Dynamat Original, Dynamat Xtreme is also recommended for trunk lids, roofs, quarter panels, under-hood installations and multi-purpose use
DynaPad is a four-layer composite barrier that provides excellent acoustic attenuation and thermal insulation. This heavier material utilizes "Dissimilar Layer Insulating" technology that solves two of the most difficult automotive problems – exhaust system heat and low frequency noise. DynaPad is used primarily on the floor.
32 in. x 54 in. long roll 3/8 inch thick four-part composite with 1lb per square foot barrier material (12 square feet total)
Dynil is a dense, ultra-pliable acoustic barrier that reduces sound transmission through walls, floors and ceilings. Dynil works to prevent unwanted noise transfer outside the room while creating an optimal acoustic environment in the room.
En-Wall significantly reduces wall vibration, projects more clear sound into the room and reduces unwanted noise transfer through walls. En-Wall combines Dynamat Xtreme, DynaXorb and the SoundSnake to damp, diffuse, and decouple in-wall speakers. En-Wal encases in-wall speakers creating an optimal acoustic environment for delivering premium sound quality
Panneaux acoustiques modulairesLes panneaux acoustiques OEM sont idéals pour contrôler l’effet de réverbération d’une pièce et mettre fin à la plupart de vos problèmes de nature acoustique. Que ce soit pour une salle de cinéma, un studio d’enregistrement, un théâtre, une salle de conférence ou tout autre projet, nos conseillers se feront un plaisir de vous aider et de répondre à vos questions.
Primacoustic Broadway Acoustic Panels
- 24" x 48" Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Box contains 4 or 6 panels depending on choosen thickness.
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
Primacoustic Broadway Control Column
- 12" x 48" Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Box contains 8 or 12 panels depending on choosen thickness.
- Used to control powerful primary reflections
- ‘Roman Pillar’ shape is ideal for spacing along walls
- Easy-to-install on practically any surface
- Adapts well to most architectural desings
Primacoustic Broadway panels Ark
- Box contains 2 panels.
- Stylized panel designs bring flair to room treatment
- Modular concept works with Broadway panels
- High performance 6lb glass wool for maximum absorption
- Unique look without the high cost of custom design
Primacoustic Broadway Scatter Block
- 12" x 12" Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Box contains 24 panels.
- Used to control flutter echo and reverberant field
- The ultimate in Soft Diffusion™
- Easy to install on practically any surface
- Wide range of great looking patterns and colors
Primacoustic Cumulus Tri-Corner Bass Corner
- Tri-corner trap is effective from 100Hz and up
- 2 units per box
- Captures sound as it migrates in corners
- Unobtrusive design fits any décor
- Class-A fire rated—safe to use anywhere
- Quick, fast and easy to mount in minutes