Furman IT-Reference 15i Discrete Symmetrical AC Power Source
The Furman IT-REF-15I features comprehensive, virtually maintenance-free protection from voltage spikes and surges. This assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no downtime.
Serious Power Protection for Serious Home Theater Gear
The Furman IT-REF-15I thoroughly cleans and conditions the AC power that is the lifeblood of every audio/video component. Furman employs exclusive technologies originally developed to meet the extreme AC power demands of professional recording, film, and broadcast studios. Their top-performing Reference-series conditioners offer exceptionally rugged build quality backed up by a 5-year warranty. And they look good too.
An Isolation Transformer Regenerates Pristine AC Power for Your Most Sensitive Gear
All electronic components operate best with a steady supply of clean AC power, and high-definition video equipment like Blu-ray players, flat-panel TVs, and projectors are notoriously finicky. The Furman IT-REF-15I addresses this issue with a built-in “isolation transformer” that feeds noise-free regenerated power to two of the rear-panel outlets. This puts a stop to noise-inducing ground loops and power supply backwash between connected components. You’ll notice a significant improvement in picture detail and deeper black levels.
Furman IT-REF-15I Features:
- Discrete symmetrical power with dual-screen technology cancels hum-inducing noise from audio and video.
- Power Factor technology provides surplus current for power-starved amplifiers.
- Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) for unparalleled audio/video clarity.
- Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) provides maximum AC surge suppression with Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) and high current TVZ-MOV.
- Three HD-ready bidirectional coaxial surge suppression modules.
- Detachable surge suppression module for telco and cable/satellite connectors.
- Family: Reference Series
- Line Voltage: 120 Volts
- Number of Outlets: 9
- Number of Isolated Banks: 2
- Outlet Descriptions:
- 2 discrete symmetrical outlets
- 5 linearly filtered outlets
- 4 Power Factor Technology outlets with 4.5 amps RMS reserve, reactive load, and over 55 amps peak charge
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Rack Ears Included: Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s): No
- Front Media Light(s): No
- Control: On/Off switch on the front panel
- Voltage Regulation: No
- Compliance: C-ETL
- USB Charging: N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger: N/A
- Dimensions: 4″ H x 17″ W x 15.625″ D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Power Consumption: 8.5 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC Protection:
- AC Protection Technology: Extreme Voltage Shutdown, Series Multi-Stage Protection, Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff: N/A
- Over-Voltage Shutoff: 140V ±3V
- Maximum Current Rating: 15 Amps
- Initial Clamping Level: 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration: Filtration Technology LiFT, Discrete Symmetrical Power with Dual Screen Technology
- Filtration Rating:
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
40 dB from 10 kHz – 100 kHz
80 dB from 100 kHz – 1 GHz
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)
- Common Mode (video outlets):
75 dB, 10 Hz – 50 kHz
40 dB 50 kHz – 1 MHz
- Transverse (Differential) Mode:
- Signal Line Protection: 1 Tel, 3 Cable/Satellite
- Shipping Info:
- Length: 22.6 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Height: 10.4 Inches
- Weight: 57.9 lbs
- Unit of Measure: Each